Posts tagged mine; original post.
1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
My boyfriend, and I hope so. Lol.
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
Uh, probably not.
3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time?
Hm, I’m not sure. Probably last night.
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
Why yes, yes I do.
5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
I don’t think so, but that’s because it’s no one’s concern.
6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
Haha, yes actually.
7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
Pajamas and a wife beater.
8. How often do you listen to music?
Every night before I go to bed.
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
Uhm, since I barely leave my house, I wear sweats more.
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically in 2013?
I believe it will. Hopefully it’ll be a good, dramatic change.
11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
I think I’m an antisocial person. :/
12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter ‘A’?
Uh, his middle name starts with an ‘A’. Does that count?
13. What about ‘R’?
14. Can you drive a stick shift?
No, but I want to learn.
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
Yes, I do. But there’s nothing I can do about that because people will always talk.
16. Are you going out of town soon?
I was hoping to, but I don’t think so anymore.
17. When was the last time you cried?
A couple nights ago.
18. Have you ever told someone you loved them?
Yes, I did.
19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
I don’t think I’d match with any other eye color besides brown. Haha.
20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for?
Yes there is, sadly.
21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
My homework is draining the life out of me.
22. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
Only when it’s someone I’m in a relationship with. Other than that, no.
23. Are you dating the last person you talked to?
24. What are you sitting on right now?
My computer chair. :3
25. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you?
No, not really.
26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
Yes, I have.
27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
My mom and little sister.
28. Do you get a lot of colds?
No, not really. Haha.
29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from?
My mom’s dresser. xD
30. Does anyone hate you?
Maybe, but I’m not too sure about that.
31. Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room?
Haha no, I don’t drink unless it’s a special occasion.
32. Do you like watching scary movies?
Yes, I do. Lol.
33. Do you want your tongue pierced?
No, not really.
34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
Haha, there are a lot of years I wish I could delete. But Junior year. I wish I could delete that year and redo it the right way.
35. Did you have a dream last night?
Sadly, I don’t think so. If I did, I don’t remember it.
36. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
The other night.
37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
I’d like to think so.
38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
Again, I’d like to think so. Haha.
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Haha, not a chance.
40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
I don’t really remember. Probably not. Haha.
41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl?
I hang out with girls all the time. My house is full of them.
43. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
A few times, but I think that was out of sympathy. Lol.
44. What’s the best part about school?
Doing it from the confines of my bedroom.
45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
I used to. Which is what I miss the most, actually.
47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
48. Were you single over the last summer?
No, I was not.
49. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
Haha, it’s worse. More lonely, less freedom.
50. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
Sleeping, or doing homework.
51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
52. Are you nice to everyone?
No. Lol. Whoops.
53. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
Yes, because I have.
55. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
I like to think so, but I could be wrong.
56. Do you think you like someone?
Well, more than that actually.
57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’?
YES. YES I HAVE. LOL.
58. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
Boys. They’re less uptight and judgmental.
59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry?
Uhm, a select few.
60. Do you hate anyone?
Not really. I’m trying to let go of old grudges.
61. How’s your heart?
It’s alright. It could be better.
62. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about?
Hm, I don’t think so.
63. Have you ever cried over a guy?
Aha aha aha. Yeah.
64. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
I don’t know actually.
65. Are your toenails painted pink?
66. Will your next kiss be a mistake?
67. Girls love it when boyfriends cry; correct?
Uh, it actually breaks my heart when my boyfriend cries, but I guess so? I wouldn’t say I love it though.
68. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
70. How do you look right now?
Like crap. As always.
71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around?
72. Can you commit to one person?
73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
Yes I do, thankfully.
74. Have you ever felt replaced?
Actually, I have.
75. Did you wake up cranky?
76. Are you a jealous person?
I can be, which is really horrible.
77. Are relationships ever worth it?
If it’s with the right person, or someone willing to to show you it’s worth it.
78. Anyone you’re giving up on?
79. Currently wanting to see anyone?
80. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
School, drive, breathe, eat, sleep.
81. Last person you cried in front of?
My pillows. Haha.
82. Is there someone you will never forget?
83. Do you think the person you have feelings for is protective of you?
No, I don’t think so. Maybe, but it could be a feeling that comes and goes.
84. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
Cuddling and watching movies.
85. Are you over your past?
Some parts, no.
86. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
Yes. I’m actually in love with him.
87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
88. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
Haha, no way.
89. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in?
In a heart beat.
90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
At the time when I was with him, yes. But that was probably my fault.
91. Will you be in a relationship in 2 months?
92. Is there anyone you know with the name Michael?
I used to know a guy named Michael. But we don’t talk anymore.
93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew?
94. Were you in a relationship in January? How was it going?
I was, and that was only just last month. Lol. It was okay.
95. Were you happy with the person you liked in March?
Yes, I was and still am.
96. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
97. Who do you have texts from?
From a select few: boyfriend, best friend, twitter. LOL.
98. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
Good for you~ Hope it works out.
99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
Only by a couple months.
100. Who’s in your profile picture with you?
Me, myself and I.
101. Ever kissed under fireworks?
102. Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
Yes, but I tend to get butterflies fairly easily.
Anonymous or not.
I’ve been meaning to write about my time with James for a while now, but for some reason I kept putting it off.
Although, I don’t think I need to write anymore about it because I don’t really have much to say other than it was the best two days of my college life so far. He’s everything I ever wanted in a boyfriend, if not more. Being apart before we were even together made me doubt our relationship at times, but that moment when our eyes met reassured me that there’s no reason to doubt him or this relationship. He’s the sweetest boy I’ve ever encountered and there’s something about him that makes me feel safe when I’m with him.
But anyways, can someone tell me why I’m still up at six in the morning?
So, BONE died out today. Her radiator is leaking and something about an engine block. It took us an hour and a half to get her off the road. I’m pretty devastated because she is my first car and she only lasted about a week. She was smoking out pretty badly on the highway. Her temp jumped all the way up to H and I didn’t even drive a mile or go over 20 mph.
I’m also pretty traumatized. It might not seem like a big deal but you know, driving on the highway with a smoking car that’s leaking fluid is pretty scary especially when you have to pull over quick and there’s cars coming at you at 55-65 mph. Maybe it’s just me, but I’m scarred.
Hopefully she’ll be fixed before next semester. :(
Being the oldest (for the first time in my life), my obligation is to drop off my younger sister and my cousin to school, drop off my Aunty to work and then pick them up in the afternoon.
But lately, I’ve been terribly sick. I’ve been coughing and vomitting and gagging and it’s just horrible. I haven’t had to chance to get some good sleep because lately we’ve been taking the car which means picking up mom from work at 2 am. And that means no sleep until 3 and waking up at 6 to drop everyone off.
But because I’ve been getting worse instead of better, my mom offered to drop off Aunty and the girls in the morning so that I can sleep in since I don’t have school until later on in the evening. But since she was planning on dropping them off only because she needed the car after and they get dropped off earlier than she thought, I told her that I’ll still drop them off and she agreed but said that she’ll pick them up so that gives me a chance to sleep from 8 to 3.
The thing is, my body isn’t accustomed to sleeping for more than four hours in one sitting. But it’s gee, I’ll take what I can get at this point. I just want to rest.
New default? I think so.
I like my hair in this picture.
Wow, I have not blogged in a while. But anyways, I tried Mallomars for the first time on Saturday. They were delicious.
Last last Wednesday (Nov. 2), I borrowed After Dark by Haruki Murakami from my school’s library but I wasn’t able to read it until last Monday and I ended up finishing the book Friday. I am a slow reader, in my opinion and reading a book that fast was a record for me. I actually ordered 1Q84 yesterday and borrowed Norwegian Wood today. I’m pretty excited to read it even though I already started reading it.
Do we still underline the titles of books or do we do something else now?
I think in total, I have about 20-40 (maybe more?) blog entries on my Tumblr.
Would the last person you kissed be mad if they saw you kissing someone else?
He better not.
Honestly, do you like anybody?
It’s more than that.
Explain the last time you threw up?
I don’t remember.
Do you have a bad temper?
Have you ever kissed someone in a vehicle?
I think so.
Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you “babe”?
If it’s a boy, only when he’s my boyfriend. If it’s a girl, I don’t find it cute, just endearing.
Next time you will kiss someone on the lips?
I have no idea, actually.
Are you happy right now?
Do you like country music?
Give me a fact about the guy you like.
He has boyfriends. LOLjk.
If the last person you dated/are dating said they were in love with you, what would you say?
That already happened, so he would know.
When is your birthday?
Ever had a boy best friend?
I still do.
What are you up to this weekend?
11 months, errands and BBQ for Arielle’s birthday.
Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
I hate him at times.
Last person to text you?
Who is the last person you physically hit?
I believe it was my little sister.
Does the last person you kissed make you happy?
I give my baby cousins kisses all the time, but no they give me a headache.
Why did you last cry?
Too angry and lonely.
How many people have you kissed this year?
Romantic kiss-none. Other kiss-4?
When you are grounded, what are you usually restricted from?
I don’t think I’ve ever been grounded before.
Who was your first kiss with?
When was your last relationship?
Not my current, right? More than a year ago.
Why did it end?
It just did.
Do you regret your last kiss?
I would tell you if I could remember.
Are there any photos of you and someone else kissing on facebook?
I don’t think so.
Were you happier 7 months ago or now?
Uhh, I think 7 months ago.
Are you single?
How is school going for you?
So the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3 a.m., do you let them in?
Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
Hate is a strong word, but I guess.
Will you be in a relationship in two months?
I hope I’m still in my current relationship in two months.
Is there anyone you know with the name Michael?
Have you ever kissed a Matthew or a Michael?
Were you in a relationship in January? How was it?
Yes and it was great.
Are you friends with your best friend’s boyfriend/girlfriend?
Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
I think he’s attractive. Haha, so yes.
Who do you have texts from?
People from my Contacts.
If the last person you kissed went back to their first love, what would you do?
Uhh, he already did. And I moved on.
Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
Only by a couple months, but yes.
Do you have plans for tomorrow?
Errands, errands, and more errands. :D
Do you want to get married?
Remember the first time you kissed the last person you kissed?
Uhh, yeah. It was on a bus. LOL.
Would you say you’re an understanding person?
To an extent. Until it becomes ridiculous.
Would you date someone taller than you?
How’s your heart been lately?
It could be better.
On a scale from one to ten, how happy are you?
Have you ever cried uncontrollably on a friend’s shoulder before?
I don’t think so. Just my sister’s.
Is there that one guy/girl that you’ll always have feelings for no matter what?
Yes, but they won’t grow any bigger than a 2% crush.
Who were you last in a car with?
Ashlee and Arielle.
The person you fell hardest for, do you still care about them?
No, not really.
When is the next time you will leave your house?
Has someone ever called you at midnight on your birthday?
When was the last time you saw your mom?
A couple hours ago.
Would you ever be a stripper?
Would you rather someone lie to protect to you or be honest and hurt you?
Ehh, be honest.
Do you have feelings for anyone?
How many people have you had strong feelings for in the year of 2011?
Do you have someone who you can be your complete self around?
What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Scrolling through Tumblr.
Did you have an exciting weekend?
When does that ever happen? No.
What did you look like the last time you kissed someone?
I don’t remember.
If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in the face?
Still talk to the person you fell hardest for?
What are your plans for tomorrow?
Didn’t you already ask me that..?
Is there anybody you truly hate?
When was the last time you shed a tear?
Who could you say has seen you at your worst?
Romeo, James, and my sisters.